Saturday, October 30, 2021

Psalm 51:10-12 - "Yet Not I, But Through Christ In Me"


Yesterday was full of blessings. It was one of those days you look back on and think 'What did I do to deserve this life?' God is so, so good to provide what we need. It was hard to leave my Momma after spending a week in Ohio. God knew I needed people around me. I so thankful for my time with Kayla, Nancy, Paula, Rhonda, Carol, Cait, and Jo Ann. I grateful for the laughter we had together and the sense of Jesus being in our midst. Every thing I do and every place I go He is with me. The words to a song Selah sings called "Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me" are so appropriate this morning. 

With every breath I long to follow Jesus
For He has said that He will bring me home
And day by day, I know He will renew me
Until I stand with joy before the throne

To this I hold, my hope is only Jesus
All the glory evermore to Him
When the race is complete, still my lips shall repeat
Yet not I but through Christ in me

Renewal in my spirit is a daily occurrence. I know I must go before the Lord and repent daily so He can fill me to overflowing with more of Him. As I live this life I will be blessed in abundance. He knows my yesterdays, my today, and my tomorrows. He knows what lies ahead and the decisions put before me. He gives all free choice. The more I walk in obedience to Him the more I will make decisions for Him. I am so blessed to live where I know He desires me to live. I am so blessed in knowing I am walking in His will. I am so blessed in knowing when I leave this earth I will walk with Him for eternity. Plain and simple. I am so blessed. In my humanness I want to be with my Momma. He knows that and that is why He has provided several opportunities in the last year for me to be with her. I am grateful for the peace He gives me to walk in obedience to His will for me here in South Carolina. If I did not have His peace, life would be very difficult. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You again for the blessings of yesterday with having people around me! Thank You for my time with Kayla, Nancy, Paula, Rhonda, Carol, Cait, and Jo Ann! Thank You for bringing each one of these ladies into my life! Thank You for Chris mowing my yard! What a blessing he is! Thank You for the day ahead with Edwards Memorial Service and Landon's birthday party! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me so all who hear/see me will hear/see You. I pray blessings upon Rickey's day with students. Thank You for bringing him into my life! I pray blessings upon many going through tough days. May they realize Your peace today. My Momma;  my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Ben and Colleen; Steve; Tony and Madeline; Joni; Wanda; Melanie; Cait; Mike; Joan; Terri Hall; Sharon Sebolt; the Pottenger Family; Carrie; Simone; Savon; Kandi; Serena's husband; Norma Hall; Donna; Chrissy and her cousin; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; Tim and Kathy Kilgore; a young man out of rehab and needs strength in his daily walk; a friend who needs protection in a hostile workplace; ones dealing with verbal attacks from 'friends' and loved ones; a teen in a volatile home situation; many with COVID; and so many others. I continue to pray for healing for: Little Ivy with leukemia; Little Jensen who needs a heart transplant; Ashley; Pastor Kevin; Pastor Bill; Sharon's niece Amy; Gay and Doug; Rickey's singing partner Tim; Ed; and Frank. I praise You for the negative report from Mike's test! Woo hoo! You are so good! Thank You for being My Renewal! Amen.

No comments: