Saturday, October 7, 2017

Romans 8:38-39 - "Hallelujah"


Knowing I had to get up before the chickens this morning made it hard to go to sleep last night. Then once I was asleep I woke up multiple times. Every time I woke up I had these words going through my head...

Your love is amazing
Steady and unchanging
Your love is a mountain
Firm beneath my feet
Your love is a mystery
How You gently lift me
When I am surrounded
Your love carries me


Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus! He knows over the last couple of weeks I have had to do some hard things. He also knows I have felt His empowerment through every one of them. As I go to Columbia today He will be my strength. He is right there with me. He goes before me. He will protect me from the stupid people on the roads. I know I should not call them such things but when one texts and drives they are stupid. When one goes twenty, thirty or even more over the speed limit they are stupid. 'Speed Limit'...yes, there is a reason for it! His love will enable me to do whatever comes before me today!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song You gave me over and over again during the night. Thank You for the vision You gave me of what is ahead for our church. You are so good! You are so awesome! You are so amazing! Lord, be my feet, hands and mouth today. May people see and hear You instead of me. Give my husband a physical healing in his body so he feels better today. I pray for all the ones presenting and speaking today. Give open ears and hearts to what is said. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Love Me. Amen.


No comments: