Monday, October 30, 2023

Psalm 46:10; Isaiah 41:10 - "Never"


God brought two scriptures to me last night right before falling asleep. Psalm 46:10 and Isaiah 41:10. Both of these Scriptures are so needed in my life. Isaiah 41:10 in the New Living Version reads: Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. God gives clear direction with this verse. We do not have to fear anything when we lean into Him. It reminds me of the words in II Timothy 1:7 that tell us God doesn't put fear upon us but instead empowers us with His love to stand up against fear. Psalm 46:10 reads, “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” These words remind me God will be glorified through me when I stand in His strength. Woo hoo! Glorifying God is one of my purposes of life. The more I lean into His strength and rely upon His wisdom the more He will be glorified. I wasn't sure how I was going to get through yesterday's service. I prayed and asked God to give me His supernatural empowerment. The sermon and music was shortened but He was glorified through it all. I am thankful for Doug who cooked for our family lunch at church along with others who brought things. I am thankful for Debbie who helped clean up afterward. I also am thankful for the two hour nap I had when we got home and our walks afterward. God provides exactly what we need. He will be glorified through our actions as we live in His empowerment. I saw a mug that said, "She walked with Jesus...that was her game-changing strategy." I like that! I do not know how people get through the 'waiting rooms' of life without the Lord. I do not know how they survive without friends loving on them through prayers. I am so thankful where God has me in life and for the way He is my strength. He blesses me every day through His creation, my husband, other people, etc. I have the song "Never" on my heart this morning. God is always with me even when doubts come into my mind. He is with me even when the future seems bleak. I praise His Holy Name for this knowledge! I praise Him for people who have spoken life over me these last few days!

Never forgotten
Never forsaken
Never abandoned
Not for a second
I am safe in Your hands
Always and forever
You're never not working
My heart is the proof
There's not a broken too broken for You
Will there ever come a day when You're not holding me together?
You say never

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with Your empowerment to not just get me through the service but to be glorified through it! Thank You for Doug who takes care of me so well! Thank You for those who have spoken life over me these last few days! Cleanse me so You can fill me so people will see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I speak life over many going through difficult days. My sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Doug's sister Jackie; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Jack and Paula; Beth; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; Brooklyn; April; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Chrissy’s cousin; Mike's sister; Shirley Jones; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; Audrey; Mr Mullett; Marybeth's friend; David; Damon; Dave and Carol with his treatments; Dan; and Ray. I pray for: the Long family; Becky; Baby Sabre and her family; Debbie and her family; Mr. John; and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam! Thank You for being with Pastor Libby, Pastor Roland, Pastor Donna and the rest of the District Work and Witness Team as they serve in Argentina! Thank You for being My Always and Forever! Amen.

No comments: