Saturday, October 21, 2023

Ecclesiastes 4:12 - "God Is In This Story"


Yesterday was such a gorgeous day in beautiful Beaufort by the bay! I started of with some one-on-one time with Jesus and then had breakfast with my honey. After breakfast I spent time with both of them taking a walk in town before heading off to have lunch with my ladies from church. Lots of laughs were had by all. After returning home resting with my honey before dinner and another walk was great. While I was gone Doug replanted our climbing vine plant and got it situation on the trellis we bought last week. Our yard is looking so nice and it's all because of his hard work. After the rain yesterday I went out to look at the fruits of his labor for the day and felt so blessed. God just continues to bless me over and over again. On our walk yesterday we talked about the last six months and how every day gets better and better. We are falling more in love every day with each other and with God. He is definitely the third strand in the cord just as we did in our Ohio ceremony. The more we allow Him to guide us as a couple and as individuals the deeper our faith goes. We have desires of things to do, places to go, etc. We have hopes and dreams of where we want to be in five, ten, twenty years. We are realistic in the fact God knows all of those things and knows what we will accomplish and enjoy. With the war going on in Israel we feel the time for Jesus to return is drawing near and are prepared for His return. There are still so many not in relationship and we know there is still work to be done on this earth. As long as we have breath we will continue to share His love with all. Once again this morning the song "God Is In This Story" is on my mind...

God is in this story
God is in the details
Even in the broken parts
He holds my heart, He never fails
When I'm at my weakest
I will trust in Jesus
Always in the highs and lows
The One who goes before me
God is in this story

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Your love that You shower down over Doug and I every day! Thank You for being the third strand of our cord of marriage! Cleanse me so You can fill me so people will see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I pray Your peace over many discouraged. My sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Doug's sister Jackie; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Jack and Paula; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; Brooklyn; April; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Chrissy’s cousin; Mike's sister; Shirley Jones; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; Audrey; Mr Mullett; Marybeth's friend; David; Damon; Dave and Carol with his treatments; Dan; and Ray. I pray for: the Long family; Becky; Baby Sabre and her family; Debbie and her family; Mr. John; and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam! Thank You for being with Pastor Libby, Pastor Roland, and the rest of the District Work and Witness Team as they serve in Argentina! Thank You for being Our Third Strand! Amen.

No comments: