Monday, April 17, 2023

Jeremiah 33:3, 6 - "Blessings"


Woo hoo! This morning I get to see five of my grand babies and this afternoon I get to see my Momma. I’m so excited! I was thinking when I fell asleep last night about how it seems like it has been so long since I’ve seen them yet it was just in January. Three months is not long at all. I have gone a lot longer in between visits. I am so thankful for the path God has taken me with bringing Doug into my life. I am thankful for the way He continues to love me through my church family. What a blessing to have this time to come to Ohio. I was reminded this morning of the verse God gave me last June at Family Camp. Jeremiah 33:3 reads in the New International Version: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. He continues to reveal things to me as I seek more of Him. I love the promises found in Jeremiah 33:6. Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. Woo hoo! That is exactly what God has done for me. He restored my health and provided peace in the midst of widowhood. Praise His Holy Name! I am so grateful for the way He has worked and continues to work in my life. The more I walk in obedience to His will the more I see His hand over my life. It is so exciting to see Him working in Doug’s life too. I know we have great days ahead both individually and as a couple. I can see Jeremiah 33:3 continuing for me and being a verse Doug can also hold onto. Jeremiah 33:6 is also applicable to him as he goes for his nerve conductivity test today for his shoulder. God is so, so good. I am one blessed lady. I’m reminded this morning of Laura Story’s song “Blessings”… 

Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops?

What if your healing come through tears?

What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You’re near?

And what if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise?

 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the safe travels thus far and for Your protection on the remainder of our trip! Thank You for loving Doug and I go greatly! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! May people see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today. I pray Your health and healing over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Marion; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; Ashley Foor; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; Mr John; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Audrey; Katelyn; Chrissy’s cousin; Shirley Jones; Cait’s friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff’s husband Harv; Michele with breast cancer; Mr Mullett; and Damon. I pray for: the Long family; Becky; Russ; Cyndi; a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues; Sue; Kaytlin’s husband; and my friend Rosemary. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam. I praise You for continued reconciliation for a father and his prodigal daughter. Thank You for being My Greatest Blessing! Amen.


No comments: