Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Jeremiah 29:11-13 - "Goodness of God"

God woke me with the song "Goodness of God" going through my mind. He is so, so good! His love poured down upon me each and every day is a precious gift. That gift is one I so enjoy sharing with others. It is a gift that keeps on giving. This week is hectic with added things on the calendar but I must remember God is in the midst of each and every one of them. He is in the center of all aspects of life when we allow Him. He is the One to direct us, give us wisdom and clarity, opens and closes doors, etc. Yesterday was a day filled with praying for others. I received several calls throughout the day where prayers were the outcome. I am so thankful for the way God uses me as His willing servant. I am thankful for the way the Holy Spirit gives me words to say over people. I see His goodness showered upon me every day. 

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
And in darkest night You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah
And all my life You have been faithful, ohh
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God...

The 'secret' to a fulfilled life is found in living in God's presence. When we live in His presence, we will not only hear His voice but have the desire to walk in obedience to Him. The trying experiences I have in life are numerous. The one thing that ia constant throughout each and every experience is God. When the waves come crashing over me, He is there as my Life Guard. When the earthquakes of life shatter my little world, He is there to pick up the pieces. When the winds blow me all over the place, He is there as my Foundation to keep me upright. He blesses me in abundance each and every day. I am one blessed lady! 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for loving me so much! Thank You for the time Doug and I had with Clay and JoAnn over lunch, our visit with Marion, a fun time shopping, and for the many people You put before me to pray with yesterday! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today. Thank You for the peace You will pour down over many going through tough days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Marion; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; Ashley Foor; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Audrey; Katelyn; Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff's husband Harv; Michele with breast cancer; and Damon who was recently diagnosed with nasal cancer. I pray for: my friend who had a stroke, the Long Family, Becky, Russ, a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues, and my friend Rosemary. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Tommy and PamI praise You for continued reconciliation for a father and his prodigal daughter. Thank You for being My Rock and My Constant! Amen.



No comments: