Saturday, March 25, 2023

Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Blessings"

Yesterday was one of those days where at the end of the day you are thankful for all that was accomplished as you fall into bed. I am one blessed lady with my church family. They love on me well and have such servant hearts. Getting ready for the sale was hard work and there had already been a lot of work that happened prior to yesterday. As I looked around all the 'mess' I was thankful for each person who donated items. As I watched people pricing items I was thankful for their servant heart. I prayed as I priced that God would bring people to the sale that would not only be blessed with bargains but that would bless the church with their generosity. As we ate lunch yesterday I thought about the verses God gave me this week as life verses for Doug and I. Trusting in God needs exercised every day. We need to trust Him so we can live as He desires. Trusting Him shows Him just how much we love Him. As I climbed into bed last night I thanked God for many things. Where He has me in our relationship is priceless. I thanked Him for bringing Doug into my life. I didn't realize just how much I needed someone beside me until this week. I thanked Him for the many prayers Doug says for me and over me. I thanked Him for the knowledge we will spend the rest of our lives together and this time of separation is short-term. I thanked God for once again for His love, mercy, and grace that empowers me to walk in obedience to His will. I am reminded this morning of a song Laura Story sings called "Blessings" and thanking God for every thing that has happened in my life that has molded me into the person I am today. I am thankful for the mountains and the valleys of life that have showed me how to love Him as He desires of me as I lean into His strength.

'Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the many blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for Doug starting and ending my day praying with me! Thank You for my church family and their servant hearts! Thank You for all who are caring for my Momma! Thank You for the day ahead and for the people who will come to the sale and bless the church with their generosity! I pray we will make connection with people today to build our church family. Cleanse me so You can fill me with more of You. May people see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. May Your strength be in abundance for all working today. I pray Your strength over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Marion; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; Ashley Foor; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Audrey; Katelyn; Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff's husband Harv; Michele with breast cancer; and Damon who was recently diagnosed with nasal cancer. I pray for: the Long Family, Becky, Russ, a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues, and my friend Rosemary. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Tommy and PamI praise You for continued reconciliation for a father and his prodigal daughter. Thank You for being My Greatest Blessing! Amen.



No comments: