Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Psalm 37 - "Love Me Like I Am"

Today I am grateful for the way God encourages me. My dermatologist appointment this afternoon causes anticipation with the unknown. I have tried to forget about it but it is always on my mind. Yesterday morning God gave me Sunday's sermon. It was one of those times where my fingers could not type fast enough as He gave it to me. It is definitely one of my favorite times of crafting a sermon when He does it like that. My devotions yesterday were from Psalm 37 which is where the sermon derived from. This Psalm is full of promises. Actually, there are twenty-five promises found in this Scripture. Verse five is one I'm holding onto tightly today. It reads in The Passion TranslationGive God the right to direct your life, and as you trust him along the way, you’ll find he pulled it off perfectly! When we trust God and allow Him to be Who He desires to be in our life, we will realize the blessings He has for us. Blessings from God are not always what the world sees as blessings. They are not always a financial blessing but come in different forms. Yesterday was a blessing for me in the way God gave me the sermon He desires for Sunday, having a brisk walk in the morning, and a down time watching movies in the afternoon. Other than the walk I was not expecting any of those blessings yet God gave them to me. Verse four of this Scripture promises us when we live in relationship with Him, He will bless us with the desires of our heart. Sometimes we do not even realize what we desire yet He knows and provides. He has already started my day off today with blessing me once again through Psalm 37. Woo hoo! I am thankful for Who He is in my life and for the way He never gives up on me. When I do something I shouldn't or miss doing something He desires of me, He is there to love me through it. I am reminded this morning of a song King & Country sings called "Love Me Like I Am"...

It's amazing that You can
Love me like I am
And even when I can't
You still love me as I am
Oh, I don't know how You do it
And I know I put You through it
Yeah, it's amazing that You can
Love me like I

Praise His Holy Name for loving me no matter what! Woo hoo! He is such a good Father! cDear Jesus, Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for loving me no matter what! Thank You for blessing me yesterday in the way You gave me the sermon You desire for Sunday, having a brisk walk in the morning, and a down time watching movies in the afternoon! Thank You for another day of life ahead! May I be who You desire me to be. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. Thank You for going before me and giving me peace with my dermatologist appointment this afternoon! I pray Your peace over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Cyndi; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Rick; Serena and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Preacher Bill Watts; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; my friend with pancreatic cancer; Sue Danhoff's husband Harv; and a young lady awaiting cancer testing. I pray for: the Long Family, Becky, and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Tommy and Pam, Betty, and Baby Henry. I pray for a father with a prodigal daughter to know You have not left him. I continue to pray for healing and strength for Darryle and his family. I pray for emotional healing for a couple contemplating divorce. Lord, once again I pray today will be the day the MS tingling dissipates. Thank You for being My Great Blesser! Amen.

No comments: