Thursday, November 3, 2022

II Timothy 3:6-7; Psalm 46:10; II Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:13 - "Basic Instructions"


I am grateful for God's Word! It is full of promises and teaching that empowers me daily. Even though it was written many years ago it is applicable to today. Last night in Bible study we studied about the destitution that was promised to those who were not walking with God. I was thinking later about how I do not want anyone to go to hell. God put me on this earth to love with His love. I need to do so every chance I receive. I need to share Him with others so they experience His love, mercy, and grace. I am thankful for every opportunity He gives me. I know I mess up and don't see those opportunities or choose to not accept them at times. Shame on me. I also know there is so much more for me to learn from His Word. Every time the Bible is opened there are gems to be found. Paul told Timothy in II Timothy 3 Scripture is used for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. He also told Him the Bible is all we need to walk in obedience to God. It has all the answers to every one of life's problems. When we do not know what to do, all we have to do is believe and practice Psalm 46:10. Be still and know that I am God. When we are fearful, we need to remember II Timothy 1:7. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. When we feel like we cannot go on, we need to stand in the knowledge of Philippians 4:13.  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. The Bible is full of promises from God. All we have to do is believe and accept them for our life. This morning I have a song Burlap to Cashmere did many years ago going through my mind. It reminds me to not only stay in the Word but to live it out.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your Word that encourages me greatly! Thank You for our Bible study last night that reiterated the need to walk with You! Thank You for another day of life ahead! Thank You for the calming of the MS junk but I pray today will be the day it stops! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people see/hear You instead of me through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I pray Your peace over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Rick; Cyndi; Serena and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Preacher Bill Watts; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; my friend with pancreatic cancer; and Sue Danhoff's husband HarvI pray for: the Long Family, Becky, and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Donna and Pastor Tommy and Pam. I pray for a father with a prodigal daughter to know You have not left him. I continue to pray for healing for Baby Henry and Darryle and strength for their families. Thank You for being My Guide! Amen.

No comments: