Friday, May 21, 2021

Matthew 21:21-22 - "Yes He Can"

I was praying for one last night who has a 'tough' life with a family situation. Their situation is even harder because they do not have a relationship with the Lord. I do not know how they get through life without Him. I've tried to share Him with her but she she is not interested. I love on her with His love and pray for the day to come where she will be ready. At 2AM I was praying for another one who is grounded in her faith. She is going through 'tough' days. I am thankful she has the Lord to lean into. I see her gain strength through her relationship with Him. Rickey and I talked yesterday about how sad it is to see people go through life without the Lord. There will be times when we feel like He may not be there for us but He always is. We talked about how there are times we feel like He is not answering our prayers but we know He always answers them. Sometimes His answer is not what we desire but He always answers. Yes, no, maybe later...He always answers. It may be years later we see prayers answered but they are always answered. I woke this morning to Cain's song "Yes He Can" and was so blessed.

Sometimes I wonder, is He faithful? Does He see me in my trouble? Does He understand? Sometimes I question if He’s able Can He rescue, can He save me Again and again? But when I look back Did He move every mountain? Did He part every sea? Yes He did So yes He can Did He defeat the darkness? Did He deliver me? Yes He did So yes He can Yes He did So yes He can

I know He is with me at all time. I know He loves me immensely. I know He has done so much for me and will not stop now. I know He answers my prayers. Plain and simple, I know. Woo hoo! He has been with me through so much over the years of my life. I am so grateful I was raised in a home where not only was God believed in but I saw my parents live out a great faith. I want my faith to be like theirs where no matter what comes before me I will know He is there with me. He gave me a saying for the MAY sermon series that speaks volumes.

God’s Faithfulness

Gives Us a Faith That

Leads to Our Faithfulness


The desire of my heart is to live out more faithfulness in my relationship with Him. Sometimes He uses 'tough' days to take our faith deeper. Sometimes He uses people, circumstances, etc. to open our eyes to what He desires of us. No matter what is happening in life He desires to be our Focus. I know as I stay focused on Him He will lead me to where He desires me to go. As I stay focused on Him He will give me His wisdom, power, love, peace, etc. to the fullest extent possible. Praise His Holy Name!


Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the reminders from this song and Your Word that You can and will do anything for me in Your will! Thank You for the time of prayer during the night for so many! Thank You for conversations with Rickey that encourage me greatly! Thank You for going before me in the day ahead! Thank You for cleansing me so You can be my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts! Lord, I pray for one who is going through 'tough' days that is not in relationship with You to finally accept You. I pray protection over her and her family from the situation they are in. I also pray for ones who are going through 'tough' days and in relationship with You to go deeper in their faith through what they are going through. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Pete and Delores; Alison; Elizabeth; Sharon Martin; Jack and Paula; Lee; Little Ivy's Family; Chrissy's Son; the family of one found unconscious yesterday; Terri; Gay and Doug's daughter Kristen; Pottenger Family; Erin; and so many others. Lord, thank You for Chris doing my yard! What blessings You give me through my tribe! Thank You for the work that will be accomplished today as we prepare for tomorrow's sale! Thank You for being My Focus! Amen.


No comments: