Wednesday, March 1, 2017

James 1:2-4 - "Live Like You're Loved"



Sorrows...joy...anger...happiness...disappointment...fulfillment...so many emotions in such a short time. As I reflect over these last few days I am amazed at how the Lord was with me through it all. He was my strength in the valleys and He was my strength on the mountaintops. He was always there and for that I am grateful. He enabled me to experience all of these emotions plus more because He knew I needed to do so. He saw me through some tough days by allowing me to be on the mountaintops throughout them. He is so awesome! I continue to lean upon His strength as we are back home. My physical body is exhausted. My emotional body is exhausted. My mental body is struggling. But praise His Holy Name my spiritual body is thriving! Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
You are so awesome! Father, thank You for the way You supported me through this last week. Thank You for the twelve hundred plus miles of safe travel. Thank You for time with family and friends. Thank You for loving on my family through the death of my brother. I pray for his wife and son who are hurting so badly. Thank You for the way You orchestrated our trip home to be at the same time as his death and Rhonda's move. Father, You know the concerns I continue to have over Doc's health. I pray for a healing in his body. I pray for Your will to be a cleansing of anything that is not suppose to be in his body. Lord, be His healer just as You have been in the past. Thank You Father for being My Encourager. Amen.

No comments: