Sunday, March 12, 2017

Jeremiah 29:11 - "Revelation Song"


Today is my husband's birthday. I am so blessed by him. He is an example of what a godly man is all about. He reminds me of my Daddy in so many ways with the way he cares for me and makes life fun. I never know what is going to happen throughout the day. He definitely makes life interesting! The one thing I do know though is that God is going to be a part of every decision made. When Doc felt led to South Carolina, I knew it wasn't just his desire but it was the Lord's desire. As we have come up against obstacle over obstacle since coming this was realized even more so. The enemy does not like what we are doing and continues to fight us. Praise God we have Him on our side. We do not have to worry over things but instead can rest in His peace. That is easier said than done at times when things keep hitting us but the Lord is with us. He is our strength. He is greater than physical problems. He is greater than financial unknowns. Plain and simple. He is greater. My husband stands upon that fact. Once again, I am so blessed by his faith. I am so grateful to have him as not only my husband but as my pastor. I know the times he puts into a sermon before he gets into the pulpit. I know the time he prays for people and the time he invests into people's lives. I am so grateful for the the knowledge of these things.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for my husband! Thank You for his faith in You! Father, I pray a blessing over his day today as he celebrates his birthday. Lord, I pray for a healing his physical body. I pray for the blood pressure and the sugar to be in normal range. Lord, I pray You will do a miraculous healing in him. Father, thank You for his support of me not only as his wife but as a pastor. I pray for more of You in both of us. I pray for Your words, actions, attitude and vision to be ours. Enable me to be a better support to him in all he does. Thank You Jesus for being Our Guide. Amen.

No comments: