Friday, March 17, 2017

II Peter 3:8-9 - "Everything Comes Alive"


I’ll be with You in heavenly places
I’ll be with You in heavenly places
These words were going through my mind every time I woke up during the night. I must admit I am so ready for the Lord to return. But I know there is still work to be done. It will happen in His time not mine. But I can daydream about what life will be like when there is no more disease...no more bills...no more 'junk' to deal with. Life will be perfect as we bask in His presence 24/7, worshiping Him. Woo hoo! That is so exciting to think about! It hurts my heart to think of those who are not in relationship with Him. A friend shared with me yesterday of a man on the news who said something along the lines that he was not afraid to go to hell. How in the world could anyone ever say that? He needs Jesus in a mighty way. I was blessed this morning to read of one I've been praying for who has turned back to God. My list is long of ones in her same shoes. Some will return to Him while others will continue to live a live strictly for themselves. I think of all of the parents with prodigals and pray for them to receive the blessing of their prodigal to return. I think of those who have loved ones who have strayed away from the Lord and pray they will be blessed with their return. This song continues...

My heart is beating to the rhythm of Your love
My feet are running ever faster to Your grace

Amen! This is how we are to be living. When we live a life of holiness, His love will flow from us in ways we can't even imagine. Such a life is available to all. It just takes faith, trust and commitment. It does not mean life will be easy or everything will go our way. It means we will walk in His strength to get through the mountains and the valleys. It means we will receive freedom by allowing Him total control. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for Your grace and mercy that brought me back into relationship with You many years ago! Thank You for every opportunity You give me to share Your love with others! I pray for the day ahead. I'm not sure where You will take me but I know You are already there before me. I pray for more of You so my words, actions, attitude and vision will flow with Your love from me. Thank You for a lower BP for Doc yesterday. I continue to pray for a complete healing in his body. Thank You in advance for the way You will be glorified through his healing. Lord, empower him to be more of what You desire of him to be. Thank You for being My Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow! Amen.

No comments: