Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Philippians 4:13 - "What A Beautiful Name"


Once again this morning the Lord had "What A Beautiful Name" going through my mind...

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Yesterday I was intentional on saying "Jesus" throughout the day. The song goes on with...

What a powerful Name it is
What a powerful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

What a powerful Name it is
Nothing can stand against
What a powerful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Amen! There is power in His name. The enemy can come knocking as much as He wants but I am empowered by the Name of Jesus. As I said His name over and over yesterday I was blessed over and over. I felt encouraged. I felt empowered. Not everything went easily but that is not what life is all about. Life is about Him...leaning on His strength to get through tough days. I share with one going through some tough days in her physical body that I wish the Lord would return so this junk would be over. She agreed but we both know our work on this earth is not done and that is why He has not returned yet. There are still many lost that need Him in their lives. There are many who need the freedom that comes with having a life of surrender to Him. Until that day comes we must keep pressing on. We must not allow the enemy any foothold that will enable him to get into our lives. We must stand upon the Name of Jesus and be empowered by His supernatural power. Until His return we must remember such Scripture as Philippians 4:13. He will get us through tough days in ways we cannot even fathom.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You once again for the reminder of the power of Your Name. Thank You for the encouragement I received yesterday as I continually said Your Name. Thank You for the way You will encourage me today. Lord, I'm tired of 'junk' but I know You are My Strength. I'm tired of feeling like we go two steps forward and four steps back but I know You will empower us to do whatever comes our way. Father, I pray for healing in my husband's body. I pray for his BP and sugar to lower so he will feel better. I also pray for my dear sister who is dealing with pain in her body from surgery. I pray for strengthening not only in her physical body but in her emotional, mental and spiritual body. Lord, fill her with more of You. I pray the same for myself...more of You to overflow from me. Be my words, actions, attitude and vision throughout this day. In the Name of Jesus I pray for a breakthrough in our lives. Thank You Jesus for being The Name I Call Upon. Amen.


No comments: