Wednesday, March 15, 2017

II Peter 3:11 - "What A Beautiful Name"


This is the third day the Lord has "What a Beautiful Name" going through my mind. He must be trying to tell me something I am not getting. Either that or He wants me to remember something. Whatever the reason is, I am blessed by this song. These words in particular bless me...

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, God You reign
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

Amen! He is the One to reign in my heart. Oh how I pray for more people to come into relationship with Him. I especially pray for people who have accepted Him into their heart to know Him in a more personal way. When I asked the children last night how many had asked Him in their heart, they all responded they had. That shows me what I need to do is to teach them how to live a life of holiness. Sometimes I think it is easier to teach children than adults because they have faith that does not question every little thing. Children have a way of walking by faith without having to understand every little detail. That's what faith is all about. Trusting God. It was so cool last night when I was going to pray at the end of our time and three children asked if they could pray. It also was a blessing when afterward a neighbor couple who came with their children prayed over Doc. God knows what we need to encourage us to keep on keeping on. I am so grateful for all of the ways He blesses us.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday and all the ways You showed Your love to me. Thank You for today and the opportunities I have to show Your love to others as I go to the hospital for my test, am meeting with a new friend, and whatever other opportunities You put in my path. Thank You for tomorrow for the way You will go before me to another appointment. Father, You are always with me and for that I am grateful. You are always encouraging me and for that I am grateful. I loved hearing the prayers of the children last night. What a blessing I received! I also was blessed with Oscar and Angela praying over Doc. Your Holy Spirit was felt in such a great way as they prayed and spoke scripture over him. Lord, he needs Your healing touch in a mighty way. I pray today will be the day his counts will be lower and he will feel better. Lord, thank You for being My Everything. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful name is a very beautiful worship song that talks about the creation of the God. In verse 1 of the song start with the name of Jesus (the word) and his creation. This a song that helps me to think about the God. What a beautiful name chords