Monday, March 27, 2017

I John 2:24-25 - "Everywhere I Go"


I woke up to these words this morning...

Everywhere I go on this road, high and low
Where I go, I go with You
So I won't be afraid, this my hope, come what may
Where I go, I go with You


I pray the members of We Are Messengers will not let this recent tragedy with the bus accident stop them from walking with Him. Darren has endured some nasty things over the last year in his personal life. Last night as I listened to him and his wife talk my heart hurt badly for them. I prayed they will draw closer to the Lord through these tough times. Knowing a young man lost his life in this accident is hard to deal with. I pray he was a believer. I pray for his family who are going through this great loss. God did not promise easy days but He did promise to be with us through everything. There are times where He allows things to happen in order to draw us closer to Him. People will ask 'why?' this young man had to die. There may never be answers. It could have been the enemy at work through sin or it could have truly just been an accident. No matter what the reason, the Lord is there to comfort in the grieving process. Not only is the band grieving the loss of this young man but they also are grieving the loss of their bus, instruments, personal items, etc. They also are questioning why God saved their lives. By the looks of the bus they should have all been gone yet they escaped with no injury. I was overwhelmed in the concert Saturday night with the Holy Spirit. It was more like a worship service than a concert. I truly believe Darren's authentic spirit is exactly why they are here today. The Lord wants to continue to see people healed through this ministry. He wants to continue to see lives changed through this ministry. That is why this band is alive today. I pray they will keep their focus on Him and allow Him to love on them in a whole new way.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for another day that is ahead. I pray for this group who are waking up this morning and still feeling so sad. I pray they will be in Your Word and on their knees seeking Your comfort. Lord, I also pray You will engulf them in a sense of purpose for You. I pray the same for myself. I pray You will continue to encourage us on this road You have brought us to Beaufort. Some days are very difficult but Lord You are our Hope. There are times when I feel so let down by people but Father You are the Only One who I need to concentrate on. I pray for more of Your words, actions, attitude and vision. I pray You will love me more today than yesterday so Your love will flow out of me in a whole new way. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope. Amen.

No comments: