Friday, March 10, 2017

Ephesians 6 - "Great Are You Lord"

Being woke up at 1:40 with an urgency to pray for a dear brother and his wife was a privilege but with knowing the clock was going off at 4:45 I grumbled a bit. The Lord reprimanded me for being crabby. Intercession is a privilege. I am thankful for those who prayer for me. Even when people do not know details they still pray. I have no idea what my friends are going through but I do know He told me what to pray and to share it with them. He told me to pray the full armor of God over them, specifically the belt of truth. I prayed for this couple to “stand firm” as they are in battle with the evil one. They are going places the enemy does not want them to be. As I prayed for them I thought of our situation. I am so excited to know the enemy does not like our obedience. He continually throws darts at us. Yesterday I told someone that I was so tired of the fight. Those words could be an open door to the enemy. I rebuke him from having any power over us. Just as “Great Are You Lord” goes He is the Great One who gives life and hope.

You give life, You are love,
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope You restore
every heart that is broken
And Great are You Lord

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for waking me to pray for this precious couple. Father, I also pray for our situation. May we “stand firm” no matter what the enemy tries to tear us down with. I pray we will continually have the full armor of God on to be our strength. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You. Be my words, actions, attitude and vision as I go throughout this day. May all who see or hear me know You are living in me. Father, enable me to knock the enemy down when he comes knocking! Thank You for being My Strength! Amen.



No comments: