Sunday, March 26, 2017

I John 2:10 - "Magnify"


I am exhausted physically which in turn affects my mental and emotional beings. Thankfully the Lord knew just what I needed spiritually and filled my tank last night through the ministry of Stars Go Dim and We Are Messengers. I was blessed as Darren shared his testimony, prayed over people and became overwhelmed by the Spirit. During one part the Lord had me pray for 'a single mother who needs to know she is loved' and I did. He prayed a couple times for someone in the audience who had an abortion. When he brought the man up on stage and prayed for him to no longer feel defeated, I prayed for others in the audience who were in the same shoes. The enemy wants us to feel defeated and finds ways to do it all the time. I think of my husband with his physical issues. He is struggling not only physically but also emotionally as he continues to not feel good. This morning the Lord woke me up praying for a pastor who is going into the pulpit very discouraged by the way his church is going. The Lord also had me praying for his congregation to be open to His will. Last night Darren said many times what is wrong with America is that we do not love. Ouch! Jesus' love is so easy to give away for some but others are fearful to practice it. The way to get away from that fear is to surrender everything to Him. Then His Holy Spirit will fill you in ways that do not make sense. When the church is full of spirit-filled people, there will no longer be a religious spirit. Instead there will be a loving spirit that is ready to live out His love. Oh my...there is so much truth in that. This morning I am praying for the people with religious spirits to realize there is freedom in living in His will. I am praying people will realize the need, the urgent need, to come into such a relationship with Him. I pray for people to get to the point where these words will be in their heart...

God be greater than the worries in my life
Be stronger than the weakness in my mind
Be louder let your glory come alive
Be magnified (2X)

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all the work accomplished yesterday at the church building. Thank You for those who came out. Father, I pray open doors with the process that is ahead for the interior of the building. I pray You will knock the enemy down every time he tries to stop progress. I also pray for a healing in Doc's body so he can continue in the process of the building rehab. Lord, just as this song says..."be greater than the worries in my life..." You are the greatest and for that I am grateful. You are greater than illness, building codes, etc. I am so grateful for the way You live in and through me. Oh how I pray for more people to come into such relationship. Lord, please do not allow my physical tiredness to distract me today from showing Your love to others. Be my words, actions, attitude and vision throughout this day in a mighty way. I am so grateful for the way You love me! Thank You for being My Greater! Amen.

No comments: