Monday, January 16, 2023

Psalm 65:5-8 - "King of Glory"

Yesterday was another perfect day in paradise. I love Sundays with my church family. Having lunch together after service blesses me in abundance. Spending the afternoon outside in God's creation was another blessing in the day. Ending the afternoon with seeing sunset and collecting shells for craft projects was the 'icing on the cake' for the day. Burrr....by the time the sun went down it was cold but such fun. Last night the colors of the shells were magnificent. Normally speaking they are white/beige but last night the beach was full of blacks, blues, purples, pinks...so beautiful! I can't wait to make things with them. As you pick them up you think 'oh that is so pretty and would work on a mirror, a picture, an ornament, etc.' It is so hard to not bring them all home. LOL! As I collect them, I think about how God makes the seashells unique just as He makes us unique. He gives them all different characteristics just as He does with us. The same can be said about the sunset. He crafts it to be different each night. The beauty found in His creation is in the eye of the beholder. Some people may not enjoy sunsets, walks on the beach, etc. as much as I do. It may be boring to them but not to me. Every walk on the beach is a different experience than the one before. Every seashell I pick up is different than the one before. God is such a magnificent Creator! Third Day sings a song called "King of Glory" that blesses me in abundance.

The Lord of earth and heaven, the Creator of all things...He is the King of Glory, He's everything to me...

Yes! He is Everything to me! He blesses me in abundance each and every day. No matter if I am on the mountaintop or down in the valley He is with me. The 'junk' of live is easier to get through because of Him. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus, Thank You for another day in paradise yesterday! Thank You for my church family! Thank You for going before me today and giving me exactly what I need! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray Your blessings of peace over many going through 'tough' days. Andy and his family with Katelyn's situation; Kaye and her family; Rachael; my Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; Ashley Foor; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; Serena and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Katelyn; Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff's husband Harv; Michele with breast cancer; and a dear friend awaiting an oncologist appointment. I pray for: the Long Family, Becky, Russ, a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Tommy and Pam; Darryle and his family; and Janis' mother, I praise You for continued reconciliation for a father and his prodigal daughter. I pray for Melinda and Todd with all they are going through. Thank You for being My Magnificent Creator! Amen.

No comments: