Sunday, October 2, 2022

I Peter 4:7-8; Hebrews 13:20-21 - "Me On Your Mind"


Every time I was awake during the night I had the song "Me On Your Mind" going through my head. Sometimes we feel like we do not matter much in life and then God reminds us we do matter to Him. These last few days He has showed me how much I matter to Him but all the people He had check on me. Even after the storm blew through I had people encouraging me. I am one blessed lady. It amazes me how He loves on me. He loves everyone and desires to bless everyone. He desires for all to live in relationship with Him. I am so thankful for each and every opportunity He gives me to share His love with others. I also am thankful for the way He still loves me even when I do not take such opportunities. He still loves me when I do something not of Him. He still loves me no matter what with His unconditional love. Praise His Holy Name! We need to love others with such love. We never know when our last breath will be taken on this earth. When God puts someone before us to show His love to, that is exactly what we need to do. I had a conversation yesterday with my friend Marlene about how it is easy for me to converse with others whether it is someone I know or not. I realize not everyone has the ease of doing so but if God puts someone before us to talk to He will give us what we need to do so. I am reminded of the words of Hebrews 13 that we read in our Wednesday night Bible study. 

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

He will equip us to do what He desires of us. Praise His Holy Name. He will give us exactly what we need as we allow Him to do so. Before going to bed, throughout the night, and again this morning I prayed for pastors. Being a pastor can be lonely but God is always here. In times when I feel inadequate He reminds me life is not up to me but up to me to allow Him to be who He desires to be in my life.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for the fun time I had with Nick at the waterfront and for my phone conversation with Marlene! Thank You for loving me with Your unconditional love! Father, I prayed for pastors before going to sleep, throughout the night, and again this morning to feel Your love in a mighty way. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May I feel Your love in the depth of my soul when I feel inadequate. I pray Your love over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Beth; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Rick; Cyndi; Serena and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Preacher Bill Watts; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Alex's niece; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; and Sue Danhoff's husband HarvI pray for: the Long Family, Becky, and Russ. Thank You for continued strength for Baby Henry and Pamela! I pray for a father with a prodigal daughter to know You have not left him. I pray for Ashley who had a scan to feel Your peace. Thank You for being My Protector! Amen.

No comments: