Sunday, May 22, 2022

Psalm 34:8-10 - "Heart of the Father"

 


God woke me during the night and again this morning with the song "Heart of the Father" going through my mind. His love is intimate and powerful. It cannot be compared to anything on this earth. 

Jesus, Your name is power, it’s breath and living water
And Your Spirit guides me to the heart of the Father
Let Your praise ring louder every day and every hour
'Cause Your Spirit guides me to the heart of the Father

Yes! There is no better relationship than one with our Heavenly Father. His love is greater than anything. When we fall, He is there to pick us up. The more we seek to live in obedience to His will the more we will experience His love, mercy, and grace. He is always ready to accept our praises. I know I need to praise Him more especially when life is challenging. Yesterday as I registered people for the food distribution I praised Him for each family that received food. I praised Him for each piece of information we handed out about our church and Pastor Brenda's ministry. I praised Him for the volunteers that came and for the rain not coming as predicted. I praised Him for the hot shower, an easy meal to prepare, and rest when I got home. This morning I praised Him for a good night's sleep. Praising is like prayer. It is not for Him but for us. The more I praise Him the better I feel. I praise Him for a body that is moving slow today because I know He will not only get me through the day ahead but will empower me to glorify Him in the process. I praise Him ahead of time for the way He is going to bless not only our service but the services of pastors I prayed for before going to sleep, during the night, and again this morning. Woo hoo God! You are so good!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for Jack, Paula, JoAnn, Mike, Tom, and Cait who helped at the Food Distribution yesterday! Thank You for Pastor Brenda and her ministry! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. Lord, I prayed before going to sleep, during the night, and again this morning for pastors and services today. May You be glorified by all. I praiser You for Who You are in my life and for the way You love on me so well. Lord, no matter what happens today I pray You will empower me to praise You through it. I pray the same for many going through difficult times. My Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Serena and her husband; Beth and her family; Vivian; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; my friend with upcoming radiation; and Dorothy's grandson. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, Laurie, and Russ. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry! Thank You for being The One I Praise! Amen. 

No comments: