Sunday, May 15, 2022

Proverbs 15:13 - "Jesus Is Coming Back"

I woke up during the night and again this morning with the words to "Jesus Is Coming Back" going through my mind. 

So keep your head up
Jesus is coming back
Jesus is coming back
No, don't you give up
Jesus is coming back
Jesus is coming back
And when the world gets complicated
We're gonna keep on celebrating
'Cause we know (Yeah, we know)
Jesus is coming back

Last night before falling asleep, during the night, and again this morning I prayed for pastors who would be preaching today to preach what God desires of them. I prayed for boldness to flow from them in a loving way. I asked God to give each one of us what we needed to be the people He has called us to be. Time on earth is short. We do not know when our last breath will be taken. Those who live with Him know where eternity will be lived out. Those who do not do not have such hope. I am so thankful for the way He lives in and through me. I am thankful for all the ways He loves on me and allows me to love on others. He is so good to provide exactly what I need. These last few days have been full of laughter. I didn't realize how much I missed laughing until I experienced it again. These days have brought many memories of laughter with Doc and then with my Rickey. Life needs laughter. I need laughter. I am reminded of wise words found in Proverbs 15:13. A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit (NLT). Many times people have told me they see Jesus in my smile. That warms my heart. I desire for people to see/hear Him in and through me. I desire for Him to ooze out of me in a way people will desire to know Him and/or go deeper in relationship with Him. Even when days are 'tough' He has given me joy in my heart. On days I do not think I can put one foot in front of another He is here loving on me. Yesterday as I walked on the beach and prayed I asked Him to empower me to be better at what He desires of me. I prayed for Him to be more influential through me so more people can experience Him. He is such a good Daddy in all the ways He loves on me. I know He is there for me in times of making decisions and helps me to make right ones. I also know He desires for me to succeed in life and as long as I follow Him I will do so.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for these days of laughter with Sharon and Marlene! Thank You for Chrissy joining us at the beach yesterday and Darrell coming over when we had a bonfire last night! Thank You for the beauty of Your creation that continues to wow me! Your are such a Great Artist! Lord, once again I pray for all pastors who will be preaching today to have boldness in their speech with Your love oozing out of them. I pray You will guide each service to be exactly what You desire. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You ooze out of me in a mighty way. May people see You through me. Lord, I pray for many going through 'tough' days to receive Your peace. My Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; Beth and her family; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Owen and his family; Cyndi; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; my friend with upcoming radiation; and Dorothy's grandson. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, Russ, and Kathy and her family. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry's strength! I pray for Larry Amstutz to have open doors as he seeks new employment. Thank You for being My Great Artist! Amen.  

No comments: