Friday, May 13, 2022

Psalm 126:4; Jeremiah 29:11 - "For The Good"


Wow, God! You sure did fill my emotional tank up yesterday! What a full day with seeing the gators, turtles, and birds at the Rookery; visiting Fort Fremont and the beach; thrift store shopping; sitting by the water and talking; dinner at Dockside; pedicures; ice cream at Kilwin's; and ending the day with more chatting. It has been a long time since I laughed as much as I did yesterday. It was therapeutic to talk about Doc and my Rickey. It was encouraging to talk about the future. It was fun to be with friends. The reason for all of these is God. He is so good to love me with His love. He is so good in knowing what I need and providing. I totally relaxed as I sat in the massage chair and the lady was massaging my feet. Once we were done it was hard to function because my body felt so relaxed. I cannot remember the last time I experienced such a feeling. It was wonderful. God is wonderful. He woke me this morning with a song Riley Clemons sings called "For The Good" and once again I was blessed. It begins with talking about how God turns our burdens into something beautiful. He heals the hurts of life. He directs us and is with us every step of the way. There is a part that goes, "Though I'm walking through the valley I'll believe what You say." Yes! We can never stop believing God is with us. He desires us prosper as Jeremiah 29:11 promises us. He desires us to lean into His strength so we can receive His peace when days are difficult. He desires us to live for Him. I desire to fulfill the desires of His heart. Therefore, I trust and believe.

For the good, for the good
You work all things together
For the good, for the good
Your promise stands forever
You alone are my greatest hope
I trust You on the broken road
You work all things together like only You could
For the good

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the fun times of yesterday with Marlene and Sharon! Thank You for laughter! Lord, may we make more memories today that will glorify You. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people see/hear You instead of me. May I shine brightly for You. Lord, I pray Your peace over many going through difficult days. My Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Madeline; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; Beth and her family; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Owen and his family; Cyndi; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; my friend with upcoming radiation; and Dorothy's grandson. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, Russ, and Kathy and her family. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry's strength! I pray for Larry Amstutz to have open doors as he seeks new employment. Thank You for being My Everything! Amen.  

No comments: