Saturday, May 21, 2022

Ephesians 6 - "See Me Through It"

God woke me in the night and again this morning with a song Brandon Heath sings called "See Me Through It." I love how God works! The day ahead will be challenging yet I know He is with me. 

I know You're gonna see me through it
If anybody can, You can do it
God, I know in the trial and the pain, fire and the rain
You're gonna see me through it
You're gonna see me through it
If anybody can, You can do it
And whenever my hope runs away, You save the day
You're gonna see me through it

Yes! I know as I keep my focus on Him He will bless my efforts. The more I praise Him through difficult times the more I will be blessed. Praise His Holy Name! A future sermon series on the armor of God reminds me of what I need to do each morning before my feet even hit the floor. I need to be sure to have on each piece of armor for the day ahead. The belt of truth empowers me to be grounded in the truth found in His Word. The breastplate of righteousness empowers me do what is right in God's eyes. The sandals of peace empower me to stand firm in the peace He provides. The shield of faith empowers me to trust God's power and protection when the enemy comes knocking at my door. The helmet of salvation empowers me to make decisions based upon the will of God. The sword of the Spirit empowers me have victory in the battles of life through reading His Word. Plain and simple. I am empowered to stand against the enemy and have victory! Woo hoo! No matter what lies ahead God is with me. That knowledge also empowers me to continue to trust Him and walk in obedience to His will. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the rest You provided yesterday and the strength You will provide for the day ahead! Thank You for the reminder of the blessing of putting on Your full armor! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! Lord, as I pray this morning there are so many people going through difficult days in my little world. I pray You will be so real to them so they too can be empowered to trust You. My Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Serena and her husband; Beth and her family; Vivian; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; my friend with upcoming radiation; and Dorothy's grandson. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, Laurie, Russ, Kathy and her family and Doug and his family with his father's Celebration of Life today. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry! Thank You for being My Full Armor! Amen. 

  

No comments: