Saturday, April 30, 2022

Psalm 23:6 - "Fill My Cup"


This picture was taken last year on the day of the Hospice butterfly release. That day brought much healing to my broken heart over Doc leaving this earth. Today is this year's butterfly release. I am praying for healing once again. It seems appropriate that today is the one year anniversary of my Rickey coming for a trip to South Carolina for the first time. It was only for a couple days but I enjoyed showing him my little world and getting to know him better. This week has been a 'tough' one emotionally. There have been many tears and God even heard some screaming a couple times. So much loss is hard to get through but I know God is with me. I do not have to fear the future because God has it in His hand. All I have to do is live in His presence so He can live in and through me. I must be focused on Him and not allow distractions to get in the way of what He desires of me. He is so amazing. Yesterday He gave me a verse and explanation to give to someone. I hesitated in doing so because it had a negative feel to it but I prayed and then I shared. When I finished, they shared with me God had given them a dream that went along with it. Wow, God! He is just so amazing in the ways He uses us as His servant when we allow Him. I continue to seek more of Him. I know the only way to live a successful life for Him is to be focused on Him. I am reminded of the song by Andrew Ripp called "Fill My Cup Lord"...

Fill my house up with hoping
Fill my plans up with purpose
Fill my wounds up with healing
Lord, I need You to...fill my cup
Fill my days up with meaning
Fill my future with vision
Goodness, grace and provision
Lord, I need You to fill my cup

What a blessing this song is to sing! I desire to have hope, purpose, healing, meaning, vision, goodness, grace, and provision in my life. God goes before me so I do not have to fear anything ahead. The 'tough' days will be taken care of by Him just as the 'good' days will be blessed. He knows the desire of my heart is to fulfill the desires of His heart. He also knows I do not want to do or say anything not of Him. What a blessing to know He loves me so much and is with me 24/7.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! May You be seen/heard in my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today. May people desire to be in relationship with You by what they see me living out. I continue to pray peace over many going through 'tough' days. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry having another successful surgery! I pray for: my Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; Beth and her family; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; Heather; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; my friend with upcoming radiation; and Dorothy's grandson. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, Russ and his family, the Long Family, and Christina and her family. I pray for Larry Amstutz to have open doors as he seeks new employment. Thank You for continuing to be with Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself as we miss my Rickey being with us!  May today be another day of healing for me with the Butterfly Release. Thank You for being My Cup Filler! Amen.

No comments: