Friday, April 15, 2022

Matthew 7:7, 6:6 - "In Jesus Name"

The Lord woke me after just two hours of sleep last night with the words to the song "In Jesus Name" going through my mind.

I pray for your healing...That circumstances would change

I pray that the fear inside would flee...In Jesus name

I pray that a breakthrough would happen today

I pray miracles over your life in Jesus name...In Jesus name

As they went through my mind He had me praying for so many who need healing in their life. 

    Physical - disease, injury, recuperation from surgery, etc.

    Mental - various mental illnesses

    Emotional - ones who feel abandoned, drowning in grief, never feel good enough

    Financially - ones who have overspent and can't pay their bills, ones who owe taxes

    Spiritually - all of us need to live in a closer relationship with the Lord

He had me pray specifically for many who deal with panic attacks and anxiety issues every day to find His peace. That circumstances would change kept going through my mind as I prayed. After an extended time of prayer I finished with In Jesus Name. What a privilege to have Jesus as our Intercessor with God. We can be an intercessor for others as we go before Him with other people's needs. I was reminded of something I said in my district RAND group about how it is easier for me to pray for others than myself. Sometimes I feel guilty praying for myself especially if I am praying for physical needs because I know there are people with worse problems than me. But I must remember prayer is communication that draws us closer to Him. I also was reminded of something I heard many years ago. If I desire to have a Matthew 7:7 prayer life, I must live out Matthew 6:6. Yes! That is the kind of prayer life I desire.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the hours of prayer during the night! I pray You will bless my efforts and I also pray for physical strength for the day ahead. Thank You for my time with the boys yesterday morning, Marion in the afternoon, meeting with Cait, and my Women Helping Women group in the evening, You are so good to provide exactly what I need. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people hear/see You through me. I pray Your peace over many going through difficult days. My Momma; Ben; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Little Jensen who needs a heart; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Pastor Sam; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; Greg Mason and his family; families in turmoil; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Patti Perkins; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Dorothy's grandson; Little Ivy; and my friend who has upcoming radiation treatments. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, Russ and his family, Baby Henry and his family, Crystal and her family, the Long Family, and Christina and her family. I pray for all our military and their families to lean into Your strength. I pray for Larry Amstutz to have open doors as he seeks new employment and for Kim as she is in PT. I pray for Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself as we adjust to life without my Rickey. Some days are harder than others with not being able to talk to him. Thank You for being My Intercessor! Amen.

No comments: