Friday, January 1, 2021

Psalm 65:11 - "You Crown The Year"

The Lord gave me the word expectation for 2021. This morning He brought Psalm 65:11 before me. Woo hoo! 

I am living in expectation of experiencing great things in the year ahead. I am trusting God with every aspect of my life. He is in control of my physical, emotional, financial, mental, and most of all my spiritual needs. Woo hoo! I am so excited to see where He will take me as I continue this road of obedience to His will. January brings much expectation as I am preaching for an on-line holiness event, attending our district ministry retreat, meeting with those interested in getting involved with ministry, and whatever the Lord brings before me. I am thankful He is in control. I'm also living in expectation of continued healing with the many losses in 2020. I am living in expectation of Him being greater than the hurts in my life. I love the words to a song Hillsong sings called You Crown The Year.

Praise the Name of the Lord O my soul sing His worth All of life join the song Come and lift up our King

Yes! Praise His Holy Name for the spiritual growth in 2020 and for the expectation of more spiritual growth in 2021! Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the blessings of my trip to Ohio! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for filling up my tank with hugs and lovin' from my family! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me to over flowing with more of You! Thank You for going before me today and shining brightly through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts! Thank You for providing meat in the freezer so I can do my traditional foods today to celebrate the new year! You are so, so good at providing not just my needs but many wants! I pray blessings upon all my family and friends as we begin this new year. May we all trust and seek You more. I pray especially for Laura, Sheri, and Teresa as they go through some tough days with health issues. Thank You for being My King of Kings! Amen.

No comments: