Thursday, December 31, 2020

Psalm 37:4; Proverbs 3:5-6 - "We Delight"

What a joy to be in a full house! I love sitting around the table with five children talking all at once. It has been nice being with my Momms for over a week and now with Ben’s family. There is definitely no loneliness here! God has truly blessed me with this time. Spending time with Paul and Lizzy was a treasure as new memories were made. Seeing my sisters Mary and Sally along with spending time with friends brought joy to my heart. I go back to Psalm 37:4. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Truth! I love living in His presence as I strive to be obedient to His will. As I live out Proverbs 3:5-6 I know He is with me no matter what the circumstances may be. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. Truth! Living for Him is not hard. Actually, life is easier when you live for Him because you don’t have to worry about decisions, finances, etc. Instead you bask in the knowledge He is in control. Woo hoo! As I watch the bills grow from my fall, I don’t fret but know God will provide exactly what is needed. As I travel with the COVID, I don’t fret but instead pray for His protection and know He will provide. As I pray, I pray expecting God to meet the many needs of people. Physical, mental, emotional, financial and most of all spiritual needs will all be met according to His will and in His timing. Woo hoo! I love living this life with Him. I am excited to live in expectation (my word He gave me for 2021!) in the days ahead!

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for blessing me in abundance with this trip! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for this houseful of children who are being raised to love You! Thank You for being with my Momma in these ‘tough’ days! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray I will glorify You through my words, actions, thoughts, and thoughts today. May I live in expectation! May I please You in all I do. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Me! Amen.


No comments: