Saturday, January 9, 2021

Matthew 6:10b; 22:37-38 - "Build My Life"


I just wish I could have consistent sleep. Having nine to ten hours one night and then four to five hours the next is the pits. Last night I prayed for so many people and situations and thought about what I heard in the sessions. After all of that I thought I would fall asleep easily but it didn't happen. I laid and listened to the waves of the ocean and thought about its vastness. I thought how God's creation amazes me in so many ways. He amazes me in so many ways. When I finally fell asleep, I had a very weird dream. When I woke, I asked God what it meant. His reply was, "Daughter, you can experience heaven on earth when You keep your focus on me." Wow! He reminded me when I pray for that, I should expect it. That made me think about the word He gave me for 2021. Expectation. My expectation of this weekend was one of pain and tears. Instead I have experienced joy and tears. As we worshiped last night the tears fell but they were tears of gratefulness for what the Lord has done for me over the last several months. He is so good at loving on me and providing exactly what I need, when I need it. He knew I needed the reminder of these words to Build My Life...

And I will build my life upon Your love, it is a firm foundation
And I will put my trust in You alone and I will not be shaken
And I will build my life upon Your love, it is a firm foundation
And I will put my trust in You alone and I will not be shaken...

I am so thankful I have Him as my foundation who I trust in with my whole being. I am thankful for His love that encourages me through the 'good' days and the 'tough' days. I am thankful when He puts something on my heart and then confirms it. Yesterday He confirmed something I had been thinking and praying about for several weeks. I had not started putting it into action because I wasn't sure if it was from Him or something I thought of in my humanness. Now I can move to the next step and explore an implementation plan. I am so blessed to be where I am in my relationship with Him. I listen. I wait. I walk in obedience. I need to add the next step to that list. I will expect. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead in this day! Thank You for reminding me to keep my focus on You! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me with more of You. May You shine brightly through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts throughout the day ahead in a new, different way. May people see/hear You instead of me. Lord, I pray for many with physical, mental, emotional, and financial needs to receive healing from You. Most of all I pray for those with spiritual needs to receive healing in their hearts. I pray for those who claim to be believers to live out Your love and not allow satan open doors into their lives. My heart breaks for the dissension in our world. It breaks my heart to see believers speak ill of others but especially to speak ill of their fellow believers. How I wish Jesus would return sooner than later. Although if it happened now there would be a lot of believers who would be in deep trouble. Lord, help us all to live out Matthew 22:37-38. Thank You for being My Foundation! Amen.

1 comment:

God’s Daughter said...

Beautiful and much needed today for me personally and for our nation in crisis.

Thank you and May He pour His blessings on you and your family and friends.

✝️❤️šŸ™