Thursday, August 3, 2017

Psalm 99 - "Cannons"

Holy...too many people believe they cannot live up to the expectation of the word. But if we are to be Christ-like that is exactly what we need to strive to be in our life. We need to be set apart for Him. Jesus was set apart by God to die for all and then to raise again. He lives today because of God's plan. We live today because of His plan. The desire of His heart is for us to live a life dedicated to Him. He desires to be in our thoughts. He desires for us to walk in obedience to His voice. He desires for us to live for eternity not just for the short time we are on this earth. I desire to give Him the desires of His heart. I am blessed in the way He gives me the desires of my heart. I am so excited to be able to hear Ben preach again. I don't know that I ever have heard him twice within two months. The way God orchestrated that I be in Ohio at the same time he preaches is amazing to me. What a blessing! The way God provided for my ticket to fly was also a blessing. He is so good and I am so blessed by Him. Psalm 99 describes when we live a life under Him. I love how the last three verses describe those who walk in obedience...


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the ways You bless me. Thank You for the way You speak to me and for the desire in my heart to walk in obedience. Father, fill me to overflowing with more of You. Empower me to be the person You so desire. Give me an abundance of Your spirit so I will know exactly what You want of me. Forgive me of anything that is between You and I. Cleanse me so I will be pure in Your sight. Thank You Jesus for being My Holiness. Amen.

No comments: