Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ephesians 2:10 - "Beautiful"


As I looked at this picture the Lord brought a really neat word picture to my mind. These roses are a beautiful pink but they came about when a red rose bush and a white rose bush decided to make something beautiful. That is what the Lord desires of us. He wants us to share His love with others so He can make something beautiful in their life.

You're beautiful 
You're beautiful 
You are made for so much more than all of this 
You're beautiful 
You're beautiful 
You are treasured, You are sacred, You are His 
You're beautiful 


There are so many people in my little world who need to know Jesus loves them. They need to know He thinks they are "beautiful...treasured...sacred...His..." We all need to be reassured of this from time to time but for those who don't even have a glimpse of this knowledge life is tough. They feel tore down in their spirit. Many feel like they can't go on with life. It saddens me to see people so low. I need to be more proactive in sharing His love with people. I need to go deeper in my relationship so I don't miss opportunities He puts before me. We all need a life with Him in the center and I need to share that way of life with others. Yes, I try to be an example of such a life but it is going to take more than that for some. It is going to take words. Perhaps they will need to be bold words. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this word picture from these roses. Thank You for giving me a swift kick. Thank You for making me feel "beautiful" in my spirit. Lord, I pray for more of You to overtake me today. I pray for Your love to surround me in such a way that I will know when opportunities come my way to share You with others. I pray for Your attitude, words and actions to take over my spirit. May You be oozing out of me in a mighty way. Lord, I also pray for my dear sister who is having knee surgery today. May You guide the surgeon's hands and give her relief from the pain. Be with her and her husband throughout the time of recuperation. I praise You he is able to be with her 24/7. Lord, once again I pray for You to fill me to overflowing throughout this day. You know the struggles I am having but You also know the outcome. Praise Your Holy Name! Thank You Jesus for being My Beautiful! Amen.

No comments: