Saturday, August 5, 2017

Proverbs 17:17 - "Friends Are Friends Forever"

Proverbs 17:17 reads "A friend loves at all times.." Yes! What a great time of fellowship with friends last night! Lots of laughs and fun! I love thinking back on friends from over the years that have enriched my life. Friends I grew up with, friends from Orrville, friends from Willard and now friends in South Carolina. God has provided some real blessings through friends. He has provided prayer partners through many across the way. There are people who pray for me and I pray for them from all over the world. I honestly do not understand how people who do not know the Lord live. He is the glue that holds things together in my life. This time of being with friends and family is so special. I am making great memories to store in my memory bank for days to come. Most of all I am thankful Jesus is
my friend. I am grateful He loves me so greatly that He blesses me in abundance with times such as this. He knows what I need and He provides.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You so much for friends! Thank You for relationships that You bless in abundance! Thank You for the blessing of this time with friends and family. Oh how I wish Doc were with me. I pray for blessings upon him while I am here. I pray You will encourage his heart in a mighty way. Be boldness in his preaching tomorrow and give him exactly what he needs to be You to others. Thank You Jesus for being My Friend. Amen.


No comments: