Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Psalm 98 - "Jesus My Redeemer"


It is so amazing to think of the redeeming love our Heavenly Father gives us. Jesus' sacrifice on the cross redeemed all mankind's sins. It is sad some people just don't get it. It is also sad some people understand it mentally yet they don't live out their lives in victory. We need to praise Him 24/7. He deserves our praises. When we don't, we aren't fulfilling the desires of His heart. He gives us "a new song" every time we go before Him and repent. We need to not only rejoice in that "new song" but we need to share it with those around us. Other believers will be encouraged by us sharing the freshness in our relationship with Him. Those who are not in relationship with Him will come to know Him through our sharing. Our relationship with Him will deepen as we share. It is a win-win situation.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the sacrifice You made on the cross that I could live. Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank you for not only forgiving my sins but forgetting them. Lord, today is a new day and I pray for a "new song" to be in my heart. You know the physical struggles I am having which cause other issues in life. I pray for Your healing touch to be upon my body. I pray for Your empowerment to take over in my spirit. Bless me in abundance with more of You and less of me. Be my words, actions and attitude throughout this day in a mighty way. Thank You Jesus for being My Redeemer. Amen.

No comments: