Friday, August 18, 2017

Philippians 4:13 - "Hills and Valleys"



Yesterday was a bit strange. I woke up from having a dream that made me pray throughout the day. I asked God if He gave it to me to prepare me. I never received an answer just felt the urgency to pray so I did. I wasn't connected throughout the day to any news but when I turned the radio on in the car in the evening I heard something had happened in Barcelona Spain. The same place that was in my dream. Even though I didn't pray specifics throughout the day He had me praying for that area. After I heard this I prayed specifically for all involved including the ones responsible. I would not wish such an attack on anyone but I am hoping this is the reason God had me praying and not for what happened in the dream. Although, He knows His will is all I desire. There is so much going on that is not of God. Attacks that cause injuries and death are happening all over the world. How do people cope without the hope of Christ? How do people get through tough days without His strength? I know I can't. He is what is seeing me through these days of pain and being so tired. He is the One I turn to for encouragement when life is tough. I praise His Holy Name for all the ways He loves on me in the mountains and the valleys of life. I pray for more people to find Him so they will also have His peace.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace. Thank You for all the ways You encourage me. Lord, I pray for more of You to fill me to overflowing so people will see and hear You instead of me today. I pray for an abundance of Your Holy Spirit to flow out of me. Be my words and my actions in a mighty way. Thank You for being My Peace, Hope and Strength. Amen.

No comments: