Friday, May 26, 2017

Psalm 111 - "You Raise Me Up"

I have a choice to make. I can choose to praise the Lord or I can choose to be grumpy and complain about things. I am making the choice to praise the Lord. Psalm 111 is my choice of words today...

I will not speak of all the negatives going on but I will speak the positives! It is going to be a beautiful day with sunshine and the Son shining down on us. Today will be filled with good things. It will be a day where the Lord uses us to be a beacon of light wherever He leads us. Today is His day and will be filled with Him. These words in Psalm 111 are full of the greatness of His works. They are full of His glory, His righteousness, His goodness, His power and His promises. I am claiming verse ten and will stand on the fear of God. I will be obedient to Him. This will be the best way to praise Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday. Thank You for the few hours Doc and I had to enjoy life. Father, I pray for him today as he does his route. I pray for it to go smooth and for little pain in his body. Lord, I pray for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to give him strength throughout today and tomorrow as he does his route. I pray for You to boldly speak through him as he preaches Sunday. Right now as he is casing I pray for him to feel Your empowerment in a mighty way. Be greater than the pain...be greater than any confusion...be greater than the enemy who is trying to make him doubt he can do this job. You provided it and I pray You will empower him to do it. I also pray for an empowerment for myself. I pray for joy to be on my lips throughout this day in a mighty way. Be my words, actions and attitude but especially be my Joy! Thank You Jesus for being The One We Praise. Amen.

No comments: