Saturday, May 20, 2017

Philippians 4:13 - "Even If"


These words...oh my...

I know You're able
And I know You can
Save through the fire
With Your mighty hand
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone


I feel like we go from one thing to another to another to another...I'm getting worn down but I refuse to allow the enemy to win. I refuse. On one hand I hope he hears that but on the other he attacks harder when he knows our weaknesses. I am really struggling with feeling weak but I must remember God is stronger. God is greater. God is mightier. He lives in us so therefore, we are strong in Him! He must really think we are strong to allow things to happen as they have. I guess maybe He needs us to be stronger but oh my.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with the pulpit, communion table and chairs given to us by a church. Thank You for the time I had to see my sister Linda and get some hugs. It amazes me (but it really shouldn't) how You orchestrate things such as that. Her and I being in the same area at the same time...wow! I still am amazed at how the one Sunday we will be in Ohio Ben is preaching. You are so good! Father, we are struggling and need Your strength in a mighty way. Doc needs Your strength as he does his route today. He needs not only physical but also mental, emotional and spiritual strength in abundance from You today. I need Your strength to continue on. I don't want us to just 'get through today' but I desire for us to be focused on You so we can be a beacon of light wherever You lead us. Fill us to overflowing with more of You. Be our words, attitude and focus. Lord, we want to say, "It is well with my soul." Thank You Jesus for being Our Strength. Amen.

No comments: