Monday, November 30, 2015

II Corinthians 4:6 - "Touch The Sky"


I woke up this morning singing these words from the song "Touch The Sky" that United sings...

My heart beating
My soul breathing
I found my life
When I laid it down
Upward falling
Spirit soaring
I touch the sky
When my knees hit the ground


What a blessing to be in such a relationship with the Lord. To not only hear His voice but to actually feel His breathe over me. There is no better place than to live in His presence, 24/7. I am so grateful for the days the Lord changed my spiritual life in a mighty way...

  • the day I accepted Him into my heart for the very first time and then a couple days later when I was baptized for the first time
  • the day I learned how to talk to Him just as if He were sitting right beside me
  • the day I came back to Him after rebelling
  • the day I took the step to be sanctified
  • the day I began living for Him 24/7
  • the day Doc re-baptized me in the Jordan River
  • the day He told me to "go deeper"
I love sitting at His feet, listening to Him, basking in His love, feeling His breathe upon me, following His direction...

Find me here at your feet again
Everything I am
Reaching out
I surrender come sweep me up in
Your love again and my soul will dance on the
Wings of Forever

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song this morning to remind me of our relationship. Thank You for always being here for me. Father, I pray for more of You to fill me to overflowing so people will see and hear You in me. I pray for the depth of our relationship to go deeper so You will ooze out of me. Lord, use me today to be a beacon of light to someone in this dark world. I pray for people who are living in darkness to come to see the light in You. Father, may those who are going through difficult times know You are there for them. Thank You Jesus for being My Light. Amen.


No comments: