Friday, November 13, 2015

Revelation 3:11 - "When The Stars Burn Down"


"Singing blessing and honor, glory and power
Forever to our God

Singing blessing and honor, glory and power
Forever to our God

Singing blessing and honor, glory and power
Forever to our God

Singing blessing and honor, glory and power
Forever to our God...."


These words are in my heart and on my lips this morning over and over again. I love the word picture this song gives....

"When the hands of time wind fully down
And the earth is rolled up like a scroll
The trumpets will call and the world will fall
To its knees as we all go home

There will come a day standing face to face
In a moment, we will be like Him
He will wipe our eyes dry, take us up to His side
And forever we will be His"


It is so exciting to think about the end of time on this earth. To know there will be no more cancer, no more MS, no more illness of any kind. To know our days will be filled with living physically in His presence is so awesome to think about for me and others who know they will be with Him for eternity. But what about those who are unsure? Or what about those who know for sure they won't be going to heaven? What about those who joke about burning in hell? What kind of life will any of these ones live when life is no longer on this earth? I shudder to think about it. It breaks my heart that people refuse to accept the Lord and then when some do accept Him they refuse to surrender to Him. It also breaks my heart to see dear friends going through 'junk' on this earth with family members. The enemy tries to distract them from the Lord. I pray they will have the Lord's empowerment to overcome the enemy and not give him any space in their life. I pray His strength be their strength. I pray His wisdom be their wisdom as they deal with their family members.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the promise of living for eternity with You. Thank You for loving me so much that the desire of Your heart is to live with me forever. Lord, You are so awesome. I pray strength against the enemy in my friends lives who are dealing with family members with addictions, sexual identity crisis, homosexuality...all things of the world that are not of You. Father, speak to them so clearly to them on how they can love the sinner without loving the sin. Would You please give them clarity in their thoughts? I know some are struggling with some heavy emotions and need Your peace. Lord, fill me to overflowing with You so people see You ooze out of me. Thank You for being My Future. Amen.

No comments: