Monday, July 3, 2023

Proverbs 18:10 - "I Speak Jesus"

Jack's special was such a blessing yesterday! Knowing Paula and him are in a very tough spot in life made his special even more moving. Seeing them lean into God's strength is priceless. It is no secret what God can do...What he has done for others...He'll do for you. Praise His Holy Name for the witness the two of these precious people are in my life. God woke me with the song "I Speak Jesus" going through my mind. It is another song that encourages me greatly. It also reminds me that no matter where God leads me I need to speak His Holy Name. Whether it be here at home, out and about in my daily walks, at the store, etc. I need to make sure I am speaking His name over people and circumstances. 

Shout Jesus from the mountains, Jesus in the streets
Jesus in the darkness over every enemy
And Jesus for my family
I speak the holy name, Jesus

Yes! Proverbs 18:10 tells us His name is a strong tower and where we are safe. Anytime we are in need He is there to help us. Anytime we are feeling down He is there to encourage us. I am so grateful for Him being in my life. Without Him my life would be nothing. Last night as I was dealing with major pain I cried out to Him. I asked Him to help me go to sleep and He did. When I woke this morning with less pain, I thanked Him and asked Him to give me wisdom throughout the day ahead. I praised Him for being my Heavenly Father who not only hears my cries but responds. Woo hoo! I am one blessed lady.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for a great day with my church family yesterday, the lunch Doug and I had with Betty and Vickie, nap in the afternoon, and then a walk last night in town! You bless me in abundance! Thank You for helping me sleep last night with the pain I was having and for the way You are going to alleviate the pain today! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You pour out of my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I pray Your peace over many going through 'tough' days. My sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Jack and Paula; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Audrey; Chrissy’s cousin; Shirley Jones; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; Dan; Mr Mullett; Marybeth's friend; David; and Damon. I pray for: Dave and Carol as they await his pathology report; Rebecca as she awaits surgery; the Long family; Becky; and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam! Thank You for being My Jesus! Amen. 

No comments: