Thursday, July 13, 2023

Philippians 4:7, 13; Psalm 23, 13:5-6; Proverbs 3:5-6 - "You Will Be Found"

I woke this morning with the song "You Will Be Found" and started praying for many who are going through difficult days. I prayed for them to have a personal relationship with Jesus and to draw closer to Him. I prayed for life's struggles to take them deeper in their faith. It hurts my heart for those who are not in relationship with Him. It also hurts me to see people who have been in relationship in the past yet have drifted away. He is the only peace that passeth understanding as Paul wrote of Philippians 4:7. He is there to guide us as David wrote in Psalm 23. He is our strength in difficult days such as Paul wrote in Philippians 4:13. What we must remember in both the 'good' and the 'difficult' days is Proverbs 3:5-6. We must trust Him with everything. This means our checkbook, calendar, family, etc. We must not only hear His direction but adhere to it. Living in His presence is a blessing He gifts us with every day we allow Him. I love the words to this song...

Even when the dark comes crashing through
And when you need a friend to carry you
And when you're broken on the ground
You will be found
So when the sun comes streaming in
You'll reach up and you'll rise again
If you'll only look around
You will be found

Yes! I love sunrises and sunsets because they remind me of His great blessings upon my life. Sunrises remind me I have another day ahead. It does not matter what I messed up yesterday nor what I did not do. Sunrise shows us we have a new day ahead of us. What we do with the day is up to us. Sunsets give me a time to reflect on the day. I can see the accomplishments and know God is proud of me. Sometimes God reveals to me mistakes made and forgives me when I repent. He encourages me when I get upset with things not accomplished. The beauty of His creation is seen in both sunrises and sunsets. He paints the sky so beautiful. Oh how I enjoy such times. When I need a boost in my emotional being, I go out into nature and He provides. I am so blessed by Him every day. This picture was taken in January on a day the fog was coming in at sunrise. The sun was trying to shine through but the fog was thick. Sometimes the 'junk' of life feels 'thick' and overwhelming. What we must remember is God is powerful enough to break through anything this world puts on us. We just need to remember to allow Him to be our supernatural empowerment.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with: all accomplished by Doug and I; my lunch with friends; the afternoon with Marion; dinner with Andy, Nick, and Carol; and the nature scavenger hunt with Nick! Woo hoo to a day full of blessings! Cleanse me so You can fill me so people will see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. May those going through 'difficult' days find you in the 'fog' of their day. My sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Jack and Paula; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Chrissy’s cousin; Shirley Jones; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; Mr Mullett; Marybeth's friend; David; and Damon. I pray for: Dave and Carol as they await to start treatments; Rebecca as she recuperates from surgery; Dan; the Long family; Becky; Kayla, John, and their family; Baby Sabre and her family; Janice; and Russ. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam! Thank You for being My Supernatural Empowerment! Amen.

No comments: