Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Proverbs 17:6; Jeremiah 33:3 - "Promises"


God woke me with the words to "Promises" going through my mind. God is so faithful. He loves me so much and blesses me in abundance.

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same, I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

Yesterday was full of blessings. The biggest one was getting to spend time with Adam and Miss Aiya. Her Papa Doc would have loved seeing her. The tears fell as I looked at the pictures taken. It brought back those last months when Doc would say, 'I'm not afraid to die but I just want to see the grand babies grow up.' It is times like this that I struggle with the 'whys?' of life. Last night being with Anna and her family was another time of the 'whys?' creeping in. My Rickey would have loved watching Mari open her birthday present I made her. The 'whys?' are tough but I know they are a part of life. I am so thankful for the time I had in Ohio with family and friends. It was full of blessings in abundance. Sitting with my Momma and listening to stories of before I was born is priceless. Airfare has increased so much but God continues to provide for trips. I am so grateful. I loved the story of my grandparents having no money to buy groceries and God providing. Grandma submitted a poem to a flour company and received $2 in the mail. Momma said Grandma came back from the mailbox 'hooping and hollering' waving an envelope in the air. That $2 bought them groceries. What a rich legacy I have in knowing God provides. Many times when I was growing up and my parents had health issues we did not know where the money would come to pay bills or buy groceries but God always provided. Woo hoo! He is always faithful. As I go back home I think of all that is ahead and pray God empowers me to stay focused so I do not miss anything He has for me. I pray for His physical, mental, emotional, financial, and most of all spiritual strength for the days ahead. I continue to pray for His revelation promised to me a few weeks ago with Jeremiah 33:3. I am so thankful for His faithfulness and strive to be faithful to Him. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with spending time with Adam and Miss Aiya and then dinner at Anna and Mike's! Thank You for my visit with Janice! Thank You for the day ahead and for the blessings You will provide! May I stay focused on You so I do not miss anything You have for me. Thank You for June who brought me to the airport and for my time with family and friends, especially my Momma! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You flow from my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I pray Your peace over many. My sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Jo Ann; Beth; Carol; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Marion; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; Chrissy; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; and Little Judson. I pray for: the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, and Russ. Thank You for continued strength for Baby Henry! Lord, may You be so near to those with prodigals. May Your presence be felt by those who have recently lost loved ones. Gordan and his family, Nicole and her family, and the Steiner family. Thank You for being My Faithfulness! Amen. 

No comments: