Thursday, November 4, 2021

Isaiah 41 - "No Matter What"

I was reminded this morning of this verse that was given to me by a dear friend when I went through my last big MS exasperation in 2015. Another friend gave it to me when I was going through radiation treatments for breast cancer in 2016. In the New Living Testament it reads ...victorious right hand. The Message reads ...keep a firm grip on you. The couple verses before verse ten are words of encouragement for all. They read in the New International Version:

“But you, Israel, my servant,
    Jacob, whom I have chosen,
    you descendants of Abraham my friend,
I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you."

No matter what our circumstances we have nothing to fear. No matter what comes before us God is greater. No matter what lies the enemy tries to tell us God gives us the truth. No matter what God is with us. We must allow Him to be who He desires to be in our life so we can experience His love to the fullest. We also must share His love with others so He can work in and through us in the way He desires. This morning I am reminded of a song Ryan Stevenson sings called "No Matter What"...

Don't know what you've been taught
Don't know what you've been told
All I know is my God
Will never let go of you
And I don't know what you've seen
Don't know what you've been through
All I know is my God
Will never let go of you
He'll never let go
He'll never never never let it go

Praise His Holy Name! Just as God never let go of the Israelites in the desert He will not let go of us. No Matter What. When the Israelites were in need God provided. He does the same for us to fulfill our physical, mental, emotional, financial, and most of our spiritual needs. Sometimes we do not even realize what He does for us. Sometimes we are grateful for what He does for us and sometimes we take it for granted. Shame on us! We need to realize God's love for us daily and be grateful for it. We need to share His love so more people can experience it. I am so thankful for the way God uses me to love on people and vice versa. He is a loving God who wants the best for us. He is the best!

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for nine hours of rest last night! I was so tired by the time I went to bed but it was a 'good' tired. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people hear/see You instead of me. Father, yesterday when I received the message from Elizabeth the tears would not stop. It was like I was reliving October 20, 2020 all over again. I pray for comfort for her in these days of adjusting to life without Oreo. Lord, there are so many people going through 'tough' days. May all remember to lean into You so their faith will go deeper. I pray for those who are not in relationship with You to allow You in their life. I pray for those in relationship with You to allow You to be their King of Kings and Lord of Lords. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Ben and Colleen; Steve; Tony and Madeline; Joni; David's brother who had surgery; Wanda; Melanie; Cait; Mike; Tim; Joan; Terri Hall; Sharon Sebolt; the Pottenger Family; Carrie; Simone; Savon; Kandi; Serena's husband; Norma Hall; Donna; Chrissy and her family; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; Tim and Kathy Kilgore; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; ones dealing with verbal attacks from 'friends' and loved ones; a teen in a volatile home situation; many with COVID; and so many others. I continue to pray for healing for: Laurie's back, Little Ivy; Little Jensen who needs a heart transplant; Ashley; Pastor Kevin; Pastor Bill; Sharon's niece Amy; Gay and Doug; and Ed. I pray blessings upon getting Marion to go to exercise this afternoon and over Lauren and Cade as tomorrow gets closer. I also pray blessings over Rickey as he travels to do lessons today. Thank You for bringing him into my life! Thank You for being My Best! Amen. 

No comments: