Saturday, October 13, 2018

Psalm 139 - "The Broken Beautiful"


I am beautiful...wonderfully made...loved...treasured...made new! Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for last night with Lysa Terkeurst and Ellie Holcomb! The peaceful ride here with the beauty of His creation was such a blessing. I will never tire of seeing cotton fields. It is amazing to me how seeing things I never saw growing up tickles my heart. God is so amazing in speaking to my heart with exactly what I need to hear. The concept of how we are "living between two gardens" was something I have never thought of before. Both of those gardens represent perfection. Many of us seek perfection while on this earth but it is not attainable. Perfection was only found in the Garden of Eden and in the New Garden in Heaven. This hit home as I have been so distraught over having a 'B' in my class this time. I know a 'B' is ok but I have never liked having anything other than an 'A' in class. It is something silly when you think about it. It is nothing compared to what others are dealing with in life yet it is something I have been dealing with. No longer will it be an issue to me. I know the grade I receive is what the Lord sees fit for me to have. There is nothing wrong with a 'B' nor is there any reason for me to fret over it. I am beautiful...wonderfully made...loved...treasured...made new! Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for loving me so greatly that You would provide for me to be here for this time with Lysa and Ellie. Thank You for the revelation about the Gardens. Thank You for the worship that touched my heart last night. Woo hoo, Lord! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day. I pray for strength in my physical body as this day had to start so early. I pray for strength in my emotional and spiritual body when my physical body gets weary. May You be a shining light through me so people will feel Your love. Thank You for Marion doing well. I pray the move will happen as planned for her today. May she remember what I prayed over her so she will lean upon Your strength! Thank You Jesus for being My Strength. Amen.

No comments: