Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Isaiah 61:1-3 - "He Will"


These words are in my heart this morning...

He'll bind up the brokenhearted
Oh He will, oh He will
He'll set captives free from darkness
Oh He will, oh He will
He'll breathe hope into the hopeless
Help a restless soul be still
Oh-ohh, oh-ohh
He will, He will


What a blessing to know they are so true! During the night He woke me a few times to pray for different ones going through tough days. Some with medical issues, some with relationship issues, some with spiritual issues, and some with financial issues. He also had me pray for both believers and non-believers who need Him yet have not given into that need yet. They are holding onto their selfish ways instead of allowing Him to be their Anchor. My heart breaks for all of the ones I prayed for. Some are in situations that could have been avoided had they just not allowed the enemy into their life. Some are in desperate situations with their health. Some will be leaving this earth soon if they do not receive a miraculous healing. The Lord has blessed me in abundance over and over again. I praise Him for it. I feel like I need to bless Him back by sharing His blessings with others. It is so important for all who are in relationship with Him to share His love with others. If we don't, Jesus' death on the cross will be for nothing. That is something I do not want to happen. I also want to be an encourager to all I meet, especially those going through tough days. I remember when I was in bed as I was going through my MS diagnosis. I was so bummed with not being able to function. In the beginning when I couldn't even write or push the buttons on the phone I was really discouraged. I wondered if this would be my new way of life. I was so blessed after going through therapy to be able to write and walk again. The time of losing my eyesight was another time of discouragement, yet God saw me through. I know He does not miraculously heal everyone because we all have to die. But I also know He is still in the miracle making business and that is what I am praying for so many.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace. Thank You for time to relax yesterday at my 'happy place' as I listened to the waves. Thank You for friends who are visiting. Thank You for the blessing of the children learning last night. Father, please cleanse me today so You can fill me to overflowing. May You give me opportunity to be You to others throughout this day. May I bless You as You bless me. Thank You Jesus for being My Anchor. Amen.



No comments: