Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Nehemiah 8:10b - "Old Church Choir"


I've got an Old Church Choir singing in my soul
I've got a sweet salvation and it's beautiful
I've got a heart overflowing 'cause I've been restored
There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy
No there ain't nothing gonna steal my joy

These words are going through my mind this morning. I love how the Lord encourages me. He is so good in letting me know He is with me. When things in life seem too tough to handle, He reminds me I don't have to handle anything without His strength. This song continues...

When the valleys, that I wander
Turn to mountains, that I can't climb
Oh, You are with me, never leave me
Oh 'cause, there ain't nothing there ain't nothing gonna steal my joy

Yes! He never leaves me. He is with me in the valleys and He is with me on the mountaintops. His strength is with me no matter what. It is so wonderful knowing He already knows of the valleys and He knows the outcome. All I have to do is trust Him through every day. This morning I am praying for many who need to trust Him with their whole being. They need to trust Him even when it doesn't make sense. Trust is key to having victory over the challenges of life. Trust will take one deeper in their relationship with the Lord. Trust in God will knock the enemy down in all situations. This morning I am praying for...

  • Marlene with her upcoming surgery...I am grateful for this opportunity for her to be healed through surgeons
  • Mike and his family as they go through these last days with his aunt...may God be their strength
  • Shelly and her family with their Mom in Hospice care...may God be their strength
  • Sandi who is broken hearted...may God be close to her and Katie
  • Mike who is being God's faithful servant...thank God for using him to bring people into a deeper relationship with Him
  • Little Owen and his family...for the medical personnel who are having a gentle spirit with this little guy as he heals
  • Jeremy's family as they continue to wait on earthly justice to occur...may God continue to be their strength
  • Norma as she continues to deal with her disease...thankful for God giving doctors wisdom for this sweet friend

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the blessings ahead in this day. Thank You for safety for the many miles traveled over the last week. Thank You for the time You gave us with family and friends. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray for You to be close to those who are in valleys of life so they can trust You in the process. I also pray for those who are on the mountaintops to realize You are with them too. Thank You Jesus for being My Joy. Amen.

No comments: