Friday, February 2, 2018

Ephesians 6:10-17 - "Live Like You're Loved"


During the night and again this morning the words to "Live Like You're Loved" were going through my mind. It is hard to go through spiritual warfare but even harder to see someone you love go through it. You feel so helpless yet you know the way you can attack the enemy comes through prayer. Sometimes it feels like...

You're not the only one who feels like this
Feelin' like you lose more than you win
Like life is just an endless hill you climb
You try and try, but never arrive

But then you must remember...

So go ahead and live like you're loved
It's ok to act like you've been set free
His love has made you more than enough
So go ahead and be who he made you to be

We must never give up when it gets hard but instead we need to keep pushing on. These words are easier said than done, especially when we are physically attacked. It would be so easy to quit yet Jesus never gave up. He fought every step of the way and we must follow His example. People will fail us but He never will. Circumstances will beat us down but He was physically beaten and did not stop doing His Father's will. The only way to fulfill His will is to have on His full armor.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with taking Momma to the beach and Doc having a productive meeting with the architect. Thank You for the blessings ahead in this day. I pray You will cleanse me so You can fill me. That is the only way I will be able to hear Your voice today to walk in obedience. Lord, I pray this morning for my sister who is struggling from the anesthetic from surgery. I pray a complete healing in her body. I also pray for the two ladies who lost their husbands in the last couple of days. I pray You will be near to them. I pray for the Smith Family as they have their loved one's funeral today. Even when our loved ones are believers there is still hurt from missing them. Comfort their hearts. I continue to pray for the pastors in cancer treatment; the ones in transition; and the ones with decisions on their next step. May You be their source of strength. Thank You Jesus for being My Full Armor! Amen.

No comments: