Saturday, February 24, 2018

Psalm 37:4 - "Faithful"

Last year when we came to Ohio I still felt like it was home. This year coming back is different. South Carolina feels like home to me. That doesn't mean I don't miss being around family but it means the Lord has settled my heart in the place He has put us. He put the desire in our hearts to move when it was His time. He encouraged us in the process as He knew it would be difficult to leave family and friends. He continues to encourage us as the enemy is fighting us so greatly. It has been an encouragement to be missing home while here. That enables me to not only know where we are suppose to be but also be content where He has put us. I think of the words of Psalm 37:4...


Today will be our Christmas celebration with Paul, Lizzy and Miss Bella. I am beyond excited to spend some time with them. Tomorrow will be our Christmas celebration with Ben, Emily and the children. Once again, I am beyond excited to spend time with them. God made this trip possible because He knew this Memaw/Grandma needed time with them. He also provided financially for the trip along with protection on the roads. He is so wonderful in the way He cares for us to not only provide our needs but also the desires of our heart. We are so blessed.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the blessings ahead in this day. Thank You for the money saved at the Salvage Grocery Store and Cheese House. Thank You for time with friends last night and seeing ones we didn't even plan on seeing. Thank You for all the ways You bless us. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I desire to live in Your will and walk in obedience to all You desire of me. You are so awesome! Thank You for being The One To Bless Me. Amen.

No comments: