Monday, February 26, 2018

Psalm 5:12 - "Blessings"


God is so awesome in the way He blesses me. Having Momma with us in our home for an extended stay, having time with my babies and grand babies, finding an affordable place to stay for a couple nights with my honey...the list goes on and on. He knows what we need and provides it in abundance. This morning when the clock (that I didn't set) went off before 6 I was not a happy camper. We had not got in bed until close to midnight last night and I was tired. I was afraid I would not be able to go back to sleep but I drifted back only to be woke up a half hour later with a bloody nose. I asked God if He was telling me to get up and He said 'no.' Then I asked Him if it was the enemy then why didn't He stop him. To that He responded, "I do not stop all attacks because you will draw closer to me through them." Alrighty then. I asked Him if He would enable me to back to sleep and I was able to for another hour and half. Once again, He blessed me. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for blessing me in abundance in so many ways. I am so thankful for the safety of many miles of travel over the last few days. I also am thankful with time with family and seeing friends. Thank You for the opportunity to pray with 'Laura' this morning at breakfast. Thank You for the day of rest that is ahead for us. May You cleanse us so You can fill us so You can ooze out of us. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Us. Amen.

No comments: