Friday, February 23, 2018

Psalm 19:14 - "Come To The Table"


I woke up during the night and again this morning with these words going through my mind...

Come to the table
Come join the sinners who have been redeemed
Take your place beside the Savior
Sit down and be set free
Come to the table
Come to the table


Yes! There is such freedom available for all when Jesus becomes a part of our life. There is no longer bondage to sin when we repent but instead there is freedom in living. When one takes it a step further to living a sanctified life for Him, the freedom becomes even greater. The desire for more 'stuff' is eliminated as one listens to His will and walks in obedience. Finances become easier to handle as one turns everything over to Him. The neatest part of living for Jesus while on this earth is knowing you will be living with Him for eternity. Today I am praying for...

  • family caring for their mother in hospice care
  • a man recently diagnosed with bone cancer
  • a newborn with the mommy tested positive for drugs
  • a dear friend with a rare disease that effects her muscles
So many hurting people in this world. I pray for more people to "Come To The Table" with Jesus so He can be their strength during tough days. I pray for more believers to get to the point of turning everything over to God so they can enjoy more of His freedom that is available to all.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the safe travels yesterday. Thank You for the blessings provided at the surplus store and cheese house. I pray for more of You to overtake me so people will see/hear You instead of me. Cleanse me of anything not of You so You can fill me up to overflowing. Thank You Jesus for being My Redeemer. Amen.

No comments: