Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Psalm 51:10-12 - "Create In Me A Clean Heart"

Psalm 51:10-12 is one that I memorized as a child...

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
I really like these verses in The Message...
Yes! A Genesis week...that is what I desire. Freshness in every aspect of my life. I especially like the request for the Lord to "breathe holiness in me" and for Him to put "fresh wind in my sails!" I need these things badly. 
Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the prayers of these verses. Thank You for loving me so greatly. Father, cleanse me of anything that is not of You. Purify me. Thank You for the opportunities of yesterday and for the ones today. I pray a special prayer for my NCO family as they vote a new DS into office. Your will, Father. I pray for the godly man I have been praying for over these last few months for this position. Thank You Jesus for being the freshness in his spirit. Thank You for being My Freshness as I continue down this path of holy living. Amen.

No comments: